Automatic pellet boiler 30 kW FOCUS with pellet burner FOCUS 17
Solid fuel boiler TM "FOCUS" specially designed to work with a pellet burner TM "FOCUS". The main emphasis in the design and manufacture of the boiler is made on the efficiency of heat removal precisely when working with a flare pellet burner on a high-ash (agro) pellet. This is the basis for the economic feasibility of purchasing and easy operation of the equipment when using any commercially available fuel pellet. In total, the set of equipment is available for sale as a fully functional pellet boiler FOCUS 30 kW with a pellet burner of 17 kW.
The main advantages of pellet boilers FOCUS:
- large ash pan size (maximum possible) especially for high ash fuel operation;
- a hybrid heat exchanger (originally a plate heat exchanger used as an ash filter and a tubular heat exchanger), which effectively removes the infrared radiation of the burner torch;
- the presence of a section of the structure (plate heat exchanger) to relieve the primary thermal stress of the flame. At the same time, the point effect of the torch on the structure of the heat exchanger is excluded. It is used to sediment heavy particles of the volatile component of the torch;
- well-developed convective part of the heat exchanger, considered in conjunction with a highly efficient horizontal heat exchanger;
- convenient maintenance of the heat exchanger with thoughtful access through a wide hatch, horizontal cleaning, ash chamber in front of the chimney;
- the high-capacity ash pan is designed to work with boilers of the industrial series. When purchasing a complete set of equipment, FOCUS freely operates on high-ash pellets without typical operating problems for foreign boilers designed for certified pellets.
The ability to work with wood
Each pellet boiler FOCUS can function as a solid fuel heating equipment, stable on all types of solid fuels. This reserve capability allows the deployment of efficient autonomous boiler houses.
For the transition from heating pellets to wood heating, the boiler is specially equipped with two doors. One door has a built-in adapter for a pellet burner, the second door is blind (for working with wood and briquettes). The transition from one type of fuel to another is carried out by opening one door and closing the other. Nothing needs to be snapped off, removed, installed, the burner automation in the base supports operation in two modes.
The boiler is designed to operate on solid fuels. For these purposes, the supply of primary and secondary air is organized. The boiler is equipped with appropriate controls (both electronic and mechanical). This ensures almost complete combustion of both the fuel itself and the pyrolysis gases that are formed when any hydrocarbon fuel is heated. Smoke and underburning are minimized.
Features of the boiler design for the transition between different types of fuel:
- the mirror arrangement of the fasteners on the doorways makes it possible to change the door opening side to a convenient one without welding. A set of keys is enough for outweighing;
- the boiler is additionally (at the customer's request) completed with a piping kit with a three-way or four-way valve and IMP Pumps. This solution, in combination with the control automatics, protects the boiler from cold "return" from the heating system.
The absence of condensation in the boiler is also guaranteed. This, in turn, increases the boiler efficiency by 30% in comparison with the complete set without protection of the "return" and on the "cold" system (when the "return" is below 40 * C). As a result, there is no need for the selection of mixing equipment and coordination with the boiler automation.
Pellet boiler 30 kW FOCUS : installation with Victaulic weld connections
For convenience and speed of installation, the boiler is equipped with a Victaulic quick connection system (Victolic connections, they are also "groovlok"). With prompt installation work, high-quality connections are guaranteed. This does not require symmetrical tightening of flange connections and the use of welding on site.
Small distortions during installation are allowed, which gives freedom in carrying out work when the room deviates from the design dimensions. The boiler is supplied with couplings and elbows for welding or threaded connection (specified in the order).
Features of the installation of several boilers in industrial boiler houses
The boiler and connection system presupposes the assembly of a boiler room with a cascade connection. This is also specially implemented for those cases where all the power is not required initially. For example, during the construction of a large facility. Also, the approach allows you to increase the design capacity of the boiler house as needed. Several boilers with a total capacity of up to 2.2-2.5 MW can be added to the system painlessly.
At the same time, the presence of three-way valves on each boiler and a hydraulic arrow in the heating system allows you to quickly disconnect the idle boiler from the common flow. In this case, the movement of the coolant in the system is not limited and the coolant passing through the heat exchanger of the idle boiler is not cooled.
Boiler design features:
- Boiler material - structural steel 09G2S:
- wall thickness of the heat exchange part (firebox and primary heat exchanger, wells) - 6mm;
- thickness of the outer shell of the boiler water jacket - 4mm.
- Thermal insulation - 50mm thick basalt mineral wool.
- Boiler casing - brushed stainless steel AISI201.
- Two doors for quick transition from a pellet burner to wood and vice versa.
- Adjustable hinges and locks for precise adjustment of a tight fit between the door and the opening.
- Possibility of changing the side of the door opening.
- Hybrid heat exchanger made of plate and fire tube. Where the plate travel relieves the torch stress and settles the bulk of the heavy particles. This is especially true when working with a high-ash or agro-pellet.
- The most developed convective fire-tube part of the heat exchanger actually corresponds to the declared and structurally available heat exchange.
- Large door for easy access and complete cleaning of the heat exchanger surfaces.
- Large ash pan designed for several days of continuous operation at medium and above average power.
Features of work pellet burner FOCUS
The pellet burner ТМ "FOCUS", included in this set of equipment, will operate both on pure wood pellets and on agro-pellets with ash content up to 10%. In this case, a fuel pellet made from waste of sunflower, corn, buckwheat, rice, furniture waste and straw can be used without restrictions.
Pellet boiler FOCUS 30 with pellet burner FOCUS 17 kW is the optimal solution for households and small shops, as well as remote facilities.
- automatic ignition (installed Japanese ceramic candles for contactless air ignition of pellets);
- movable mono-grate. It is used for tedding burning fuel, followed by pushing the high-ash residue into the boiler ash pan;
- auger for supplying fuel to the combustion chamber of the burner;
- built-in temperature sensor of the burner auger (safety, automation will turn off the fuel supply with the transmission of an alarm signal);
- built-in infrared flame sensor for fixing and monitoring the level of flame radiation (safety, automation records the presence and absence of a flame, using appropriate behavioral scenarios);
- selected proportions of primary and secondary air for the correct organization of fuel combustion;
- highly reliable drive of the Swiss company "Belimo" with anti-jamming protection - moves the grate;
- The combustion chamber nozzle with air purge (for models 100-150kW) performs the functions of cooling the nozzle and simultaneous heating of the secondary air. Increases the efficiency of heat generation by the burner, due to the afterburning of gases at the exit from the nozzle;
- on models from 17kW to 300kW, the nozzle is made of stainless steel.
All models of flare burners have a "break" in the fuel supply line, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment. Using the controller, you can easily customize the operation of the equipment.
The buyer can purchase a module for internet connection as an additional option. Convenient for remote configuration and control of the burner, monitoring fuel consumption statistics, recording errors, tracking the dynamics of power, temperatures, and the like.
Functions and equipment
Functionality of the pellet boiler FOCUS 30 (5-25 kW):
- power regulation within 5 kW - 25 kW;
- 5 basic security levels;
- automatic operation: ignition, extinguishing, ignition;
- ceramic lighter;
- low power consumption (40W) - can be powered by battery and solar panel;
- PID-regulation (the possibility of precise control of the burner using an analog control signal, including within the framework of "smart home" technology);
- movable grate for mechanical cleaning of the burner;
- pump control (hot water treatment and heating);
- work with room thermostat and internet module
- work with weather regulation.
The pellet boiler FOCUS 30 complies with GOST 32452-2013 (EN 15270: 2007). Provided with 18 months warranty.
Contents of delivery:
- Solid fuel boiler FOCUS 30 kW;
- pellet burner FOCUS 17 kW;
- Burner adaptation kit;
- weather sensor;
- flue gas temperature sensor;
- boiler return temperature sensor;
- feeding screw conveyor - 2 m;
- corrugated PVC pipe - 1 m;
- pellet burner controller;
Equipment for pellet boiler rooms
Devices and modules that increase the level of autonomy of the heating system:
- piping kits with a three-way or four-way valve integrated into the boiler control system;
- bins for storage and feeding of pellets;
- EcoNet internet module;
- room touch EcoSter regulator;
- additional temperature sensors.
Consult our specialists on the features of the deployment of heating circuits and connections.
Listed in each position separately.
Requirements for the boiler room
When designing, you must adhere to the requirements:
- MDNAOP 0.001.26-96;
- DBN B.2.5-XX: 20XX;
- SNiP 2.04.05-91 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning";
- SNiP II-35-76 "Boiler plants".