Pellet burner FOCUS 25 kW runs on granular fuel. The level of automation of the device can significantly reduce maintenance labor costs and keep them to a minimum. Controlled by controller... Depending on the choice of the model, the device can monitor the operation of the boiler when working on pellets and solid fuel, as well as monitor the DHW circuit. The digital module also monitors the operation of the pumps and the safety level. The semi-industrial design makes it possible to use it for a wide range of tasks when it is required to switch to cheap fuel and increase the autonomy of the economy from external networks.
This equipment allows, in combination with solar panels and collectors, to fully autonomize a remote household with a total heated area of 200-300 sq. m. It can be used to heat a house, outbuildings or a greenhouse. This is a great option to reduce energy costs and reliance on external utilities. The proposed solution is not demanding on the quality of the pellets and provides high efficiency due to the technology of volumetric combustion.
Household features pellet burner 25 kW FOCUS:
- modular assembly with a high level of integration with any boilers and additional equipment;
- easy installation according to the instructions;
- undemanding installation on a previously prepared site.
The scope of delivery includes everything you need to modify the installed boilers. The equipment is realized as automatic and self-cleaning, which does not require seasonal maintenance.
Functions and equipment
Functionality of the pellet burner FOCUS 25 kW:
- power regulation within 6kW - 40kW;
- 5 basic security levels;
- automatic operation: ignition, extinguishing, ignition;
- ceramic lighter;
- low power consumption (40W) - can be powered by battery and solar panel;
- PID-regulation (the possibility of precise control of the burner using an analog control signal, including within the framework of "smart home" technology);
- movable grate for mechanical cleaning of the burner;
- pump control (hot water treatment and heating);
- work with a room thermostat and internet module.
The pellet burner complies with GOST 32452-2013 (EN 15270: 2007). Provided with 18 months warranty.
Contents of delivery:
- pellet burner;
- feeding screw conveyor - 2 m;
- corrugated PVC pipe - 1 m;
- pellet burner controller;
Equipment for pellet boiler rooms
Devices and modules that increase the level of autonomy of the heating system:
- bins for storage and feeding of pellets;
- EcoNet internet module;
- room touch EcoSter regulator;
- additional temperature sensors.