Pellet burner FOCUS 17 kW designed on average for heating 150-200 sq. m. This is a standard residential building with a second floor. Already today, buyers can switch from expensive gas, diesel and labor-intensive solid fuels to pellet pellets. They are made from agricultural waste obtained from the cultivation of crops. They are made from hemp, flax fire, hay, wood chips.
If necessary, you can expand the functionality of your pellet boiler house and purchase equipment for the production of pellets, switching to full autonomy.
Household features pellet burner FOCUS 17 кВт:
- modular installation principle;
- the ability to re-equip any boilers without structural changes;
- undemanding installation on a previously prepared site.
The proposed heating equipment will increase the level of autonomy of the household and manage its budget, taking a comprehensive approach to the issue of energy saving.
Functions and equipment
Functionality of the pellet burner FOCUS 17 kW:
- power regulation within 6kW - 25kW;
- 5 basic security levels;
- automatic operation: ignition, extinguishing, ignition;
- ceramic lighter;
- low power consumption (40W) - can be powered by battery and solar panel;
- PID regulation;
- movable grate for mechanical cleaning of the burner;
- pump control (hot water treatment and heating);
- work with a compact thermostat and internet module.
The pellet burner complies with GOST 32452-2013 (EN 15270: 2007). Provided with 18 months warranty.
Contents of delivery:
- pellet burner;
- feeding screw conveyor - 2 m;
- corrugated PVC pipe - 1 m;
- pellet burner controller;
Equipment for pellet boiler rooms
Devices and modules that increase the level of autonomy of the heating system:
- bins for storage and feeding of pellets;
- EcoNet internet module;
- room touch EcoSter regulator;
- additional temperature sensors.