Автоматический твердотопливный котел 65 кВт FOCUS с pellet burner (предлагается дополнительно)
The new Ukrainian solid fuel boiler FOCUS 65 kW has all the necessary advantages to get heat without gas in automatic mode. This model is intended for semi-industrial use in boiler houses of residential buildings, greenhouses and officesproviding heating of buildings and structures at a low cost.
Economic justification for pellet heating
Today, even with the use of more expensive wood pellets with an ash content of 1%, heating savings reach 50%. This is a significant difference in order to consider pellets as an alternative type of fuel and not save on heat by heating all the necessary rooms and open areas.
Considering that granulated fuel from sunflower husks with an ash content of 5-7% is sold in Ukraine in large volumes, the proposed solid fuel boiler FOCUS 65 with an integrated pellet burner is designed to work with high-ash granules. The equipment provides pyrolysis afterburning of combustion products, reducing the deposition of ash on the heat exchanger and walls, and the efficiency of 95% along with more expensive electric boilers.
In addition, the FOCUS 65 kW solid fuel boiler has a special grate design, designed to use a pellet burner and increase the efficiency of the equipment.
The solid fuel boiler 65 kW can be fired with homemade pellets. In this case, the cost of heating autonomous farms is reduced to a minimum with a level of comfort comparable to gas heating, and fully automatic operation of the boiler room.
Peculiarities solid fuel boiler 65 кВт FOCUS
The proposed solid fuel boiler FOCUS 65 kW with a built-in pellet burner adapter on the additional door has a number of distinctive qualities and advantages that have no analogues in other manufacturers:
- подача воздуха вентиляторная, управляемая controller ecoMAX 860 TOUCH (входит в комплект поставки при установке пеллетной горелки );
- the controller controls (included in the scope of delivery when installing a pellet burner) an indirect hot water boiler, heating circuits, and a mixing unit. By default, it controls the pellet auger to the burner and the heat exchanger;
- there are 10 inputs for sensors, 2 inputs for thermostats. One 12V output, 12 230V outputs;
- horizontal four-way heat exchanger with an area of 6.5 m2;
- there are two doors: for the FOCUS pellet burner and manual loading of solid fuel. The second door is backup, used as needed. More efficient heating is guaranteed during automatic operation;
- the boiler is made of structural steel 09g2s from solid elements assembled according to a modular principle;
- the door is thermally insulated and does not undergo thermal deformation at maximum performance;
- security group is not included in the package (purchased separately).
The FOCUS 65 kW solid fuel boiler is installed in a separate boiler room. If necessary, the manufacturer manufactures boilers with lower power for FOCUS pellet burners.
Additional equipment for equipping a pellet boiler room
To equip a pellet boiler room, in addition to the installation kit, you will need:
- pellet burner FOCUS 50 kW;
- pellet burner FOCUS 75 kW;
- Internet module for pellet burners EcoNet
- pellet hopper for 0.6 cu. m.
Consult our specialists on the features of the deployment of heating circuits and connections.
640 * 1350 * 1650mm
Requirements for the boiler room
When designing, you must adhere to the requirements:
- MDNAOP 0.001.26-96;
- DBN B.2.5-XX: 20XX;
- SNiP 2.04.05-91 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning";
- SNiP II-35-76 "Boiler plants".