Автоматический пеллетный котел 1000 кВт FOCUS с промышленной пеллетной горелкой 1000 кВт FOCUS
Solid fuel boiler TM "FOCUS" рассчитанный для бескомпромиссной работы в комплекте с пеллетной горелкой ТМ «FOCUS». Основное ударение при разработке и производстве котла сделано на эффективность теплосьема именно при работе с факельной пеллетной горелкой на высокозольной (агро) пеллете – как основа экономической целесообразности покупки и окупаемости оборудования.
Main advantages :
- Maximum ash pan for high ash fuel operation;
- Hybrid structure of the heat-exchange part of the boiler, taking into account the infrared radiation of the burner flame:
- The section for removing the primary thermal stress of the torch (there is no section of the point effect of the torch on the structure of the heat exchanger) - performs in parallel the role of the deposition of heavy particles of the volatile component of the torch;
- The convective part of the heat exchanger is maximally developed in combination with a highly efficient horizontal heat exchanger;
- Thought-out convenient maintenance of the heat exchanger (wide hatch, horizontal cleaning, ash chamber in front of the chimney);
- The ashtray of the high-capacity boiler is designed for operation in an industrial environment. With the correct selection of equipment, even for high-ash pellets;
- Possibility of stable work on wood, as an independent heating device. For a painless transition from pellet heating to wood heating - the boiler is equipped with two doors. A pellet burner is installed on one, the second door is deaf (for working on wood and briquettes). The transition from one type of fuel to another is carried out by opening one door and closing the other (nothing it is not required to snap off, remove, install and the burner automation in the base supports operation in two modes);
- When working on wood, the supply of primary and secondary air is taken into account, the boiler is equipped with appropriate adjustments (both electronic and mechanical). This ensures almost complete combustion of both the fuel itself and the pyrolysis gases that are formed when the wood is heated. Smoke and underburning are minimized;
- The mirror arrangement of the fasteners on the doorways makes it possible to change the side of the door opening without welding. A set of keys is enough for outweighing;
- The boiler is additionally (at the request of the customer) equipped with a ready-made piping of a three-way or four-way valve with IMP Pumps. That, in combination with the control automatics, gives protection against cold return from the heating system and the absence of condensation in the boiler. This, in turn, increases the efficiency by 30% in comparison with a similar boiler without return protection and on a cold system (when the return is below 40 * C). There is no need for the selection of mixing equipment and coordination with the boiler automation;
- For convenience and speed of installation - the boiler is equipped with a Victaulic quick connection system (Victolic connections, they are also Groovlok). For operational work, guaranteed high-quality connection (does not require symmetric tightening as a flange connection, does not require welding at the installation site), allows slight distortions during installation (up to 2-3 *), which gives the installer freedom in case of deviations of the room from the design dimensions. The boiler is supplied with couplings and elbows for welding or threaded connection (specified when ordering).
- The boiler and the system of connections are designed for assembling a boiler house as a cascade, when initially all the power is not required (for example, during the construction of a large facility), and when there is a need to increase the design capacity, several boilers with a total capacity of up to 2.2-2.5 MW are painlessly added. At the same time, the presence of three-way valves on each boiler and a hydraulic arrow in the heating system disconnects the idle boiler from the flow, without limiting the flow of the system and without cooling the coolant through the heat exchanger of the idle boiler.
- Boiler material - structural steel 09G2S. The thickness of the walls of the heat exchange part (firebox and primary heat exchanger, wells) is 6mm. The thickness of the outer shell of the boiler water jacket is 4mm.
- Thermal insulation - 50mm thick basalt mineral wool.
- Boiler casing - brushed stainless steel AISI201
- Adjustable hinges and locks for precise adjustment of the tight fit of the door to the opening.
- Ability to change the side of the door opening.
- Hybrid heat exchanger made of plate and fire tube. Where the lamellar course relieves the torch stress and precipitates the bulk of heavy particles, which is especially important when working with high-ash or agro pellets.
- The most developed convective fire-tube part of the heat exchanger actually corresponds to the heat exchange.
- Large door for easy access and complete cleaning of the heat exchanger surfaces.
- Possibility and ease of changing the side of the door opening.
- Large ash pan designed for several days of continuous operation at medium and above average capacities.
The pellet burner TM "FOCUS" installed in this kit will work both on clean wood pellets and on an agro-pellet with ash content up to 10% (pellet from seeds, corn, buckwheat, rice, furniture, straw).
- Automatic ignition (installed Japanese ceramic candles for non-contact air ignition of pellets);
- Movable mono-grate for tedding burning fuel with subsequent pushing of the high-ash residue into the boiler ash pan;
- auger for supplying fuel to the burner combustion chamber;
- Built-in temperature sensor of the burner auger (safety, automation will turn off the fuel supply with an alarm).
- Built-in infrared flame sensor for fixing and monitoring the level of flame radiation (safety, automation records the presence and absence of a flame, using the appropriate behavior algorithms);
- Selected proportions of primary and secondary air for the correct organization of fuel combustion;
- Highly reliable drive of the Swiss company “Belimo” with anti-jamming protection - moves the grate;
- The nozzle of the combustion chamber with air blowing (for models 100-150 kW) performs the functions of cooling the nozzle and simultaneous heating of the secondary air, increases the efficiency of heat generation by the burner, due to the afterburning of gases at the exit from the nozzle;
- On models from 17kW to 300kW, the nozzle is made of stainless alloy;
- All models of flare burners have a "break" in the fuel supply line, ensuring the safety of equipment operation;
— Controllerallowing you to easily configure the equipment;
- Internet connection module as an additional option - convenient for remote configuration and control of the burner, creating statistics on fuel consumption, errors, power graph, temperatures, etc.
Functions and equipment
Functionality of the pellet boiler FOCUS 1000 (200-1250 kW):
- power regulation within 200 kW - 1250 kW;
- 5 basic security levels;
- automatic operation: ignition, extinguishing, ignition;
- ceramic lighter;
- low power consumption (400W) - can be powered by battery and solar panel;
- PID-regulation (the possibility of precise control of the burner using an analog control signal, including within the framework of "smart home" technology);
- movable grate for mechanical cleaning of the burner;
- pump control (hot water treatment and heating);
- work with room thermostat and internet module
- work with weather regulation.
The pellet boiler complies with GOST 32452-2013 (EN 15270: 2007). Provided with 18 months warranty.
Contents of delivery:
- Solid fuel boiler 1000 kW FOCUS;
- pellet burner FOCUS 1000 kW;
- burner adaptation kit;
- weather sensor;
- smoke gas temperature sensor;
- boiler return temperature sensor;
- feeding screw conveyor - 2 m;
- corrugated PVC pipe - 1 m;
- pellet burner controller;
Equipment for pellet boiler rooms
Devices and modules that increase the level of autonomy of the heating system:
- piping kits with a three-way or four-way valve integrated into the boiler control system;
- bins for storage and feeding of pellets;
- EcoNet internet module;
- room touch EcoSter regulator;
- additional temperature sensors.
Consult our specialists on the features of the deployment of heating circuits and connections.
Listed in each position separately.
Requirements for the boiler room
When designing, you must adhere to the requirements:
- MDNAOP 0.001.26-96;
- DBN B.2.5-XX: 20XX;
- SNiP 2.04.05-91 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning";
- SNiP II-35-76 "Boiler plants".